- Monthly meeting: Monday, March 6th, 6:30 pm. at Blue Baker (800 University Dr. East Ste 100, College Station).
- Trail maintenance: Saturday, Feb 11th at 9 am at Lake Bryan
- Winter time trials continue on Thursdays at 6:30pm at Lake Bryan
- Weekly until Feb 16th, weather permitting
- Join us for group rides on Tuesdays at Millican Reserve
- 6:30pm lights-required ride – we will start and return after dark!
- Inquire at BVMBAinfo@gmail.com
Please email us at BVMBAinfo@gmail.com for more information and directions to these events.
NEW weekend rides:
Contact BVMBAinfo@gmail.com for more information and directions. This ride is open to everyone, but we need to know to expect you!
3:00 pm – for new BVMBA members – Intro to Millican Trails (easy pace, ~6-8 miles, rotation through several different shorter loops each week)
Join us for group rides on Tuesdays (Millican Reserve) for a social mountain bike ride. Please check the Yahoo group or Facebook for the most up-to-the-minute information about upcoming rides (see Welcome Page). Social rides are a great way to meet club members and get information about the club.
All are welcome to attend club general meetings held the first Monday of every month at Blue Baker on University Dr. at 6:30pm.
Come join us for trail maintenance day!
Trail Maintenance is normally held on the Saturday immediately after the Monday meeting. We meet at 9:00 am (8:00 am in summer) in the Lake Bryan parking lot by the boat ramp or at the Millican Reserve (check with a club officer for location) and work until noon or 1pm. Afterward, we may have a snack and/or go for a ride.