Attendees: Kerry, Chris, Gina, Amy, Rachel, Beth, Luke, John, Mike, Justin, Jason, Travis, James, Collin, Dana, Joel, Jonathan, Victor, Fred, Manny, Ryan
- Trail Maintenance switched to Lake Bryan. Starts at 9am this Saturday (12/6) near the boat ramp.
- Collin and Kerry presented their Colorado trip plans for Sept 2014. All are welcome to join some or all of the trip. Need advanced (April, I think) notice so a house can be rented. Contact Collin Clark for more details.
- We will work to amend the bylaws to allow TAMU Mt. Bike team and other group to be affiliated members so they can ride at Millican. Beth will work on first draft.
- Voted to donate $500 to the high school mt. bike team.
- Jonathan gave a brief report on the club finances.
- New officers were elected
Luke – President
Beth – Vice President
Amy – Secretary
- Weekly Rides
6:30 Tuesday – Social at Millican
6:30 Wednesday – Social at Lake Bryan
6:30 Thursday – Time trials at Millican
- James and Beth rode at the cranksgiving event
- Victor rode the Reveille Peak 100k race and placed 3rd overall
- Rachel is moving away next month 😦
- Christmas light bike ride December 11. Unfortunately, the same night as time trials.